CREW Fort Lauderdale / Boca Raton is part of the CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network, which was founded in 1989 to bring together women involved in the many aspects of commercial real estate to exchange information, develop business contacts and help each other succeed professionally.
The CREW Network is the premier business network dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. They provide support to 12,000 members worldwide through business networking, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
The local network is dedicated to Commercial Real Estate Education for Women and is not limited to women. CREW Ft. Lauderdale / Boca Raton is comprised of a diverse group of professionals representing the entire spectrum of commercial real estate transactions.
TruPark Asset Parking Management is an annual Gold Sponsor the CREW Network that serves Fort Lauderdale Boca Raton. Kevin Brady has been appointed to the Board of Directors, as the Program Chairperson.
The full list of 2021 Board of Directors are:
- 2021 President: Sophie Bassal, LED are US
- Past President:(2020) Traci Miller, Miller Construction
- 2021 President-Elect/Delegate: (Term 2021, serves as Pres. in 2022) Jaclyn Szerdi Morrison, Jewel Toned
- Legal Counsel: Paul Minoff, GaryRobinson
- Secretary/Public Relations Chair: Alexandra Silva Labarr, Xandra Marketing
- Treasurer: Fabienne Nelson, Duke Realty
- Membership Chair/Delegate: Allison Sherman, Kastle Systems
- Membership Co-Chair: Lauren Gallart Greco, JLL
- Member Services Chair: Kevin Hunt, Nanak’s Landscaping
- Member Services Co-Chair: Mary Harris, SRS Real Estate Partners
- Programs Chair: Kevin Brady, TruPark Asset Parking Management
- Programs Co-Chair: Laurel Sendach, Harvest Small Business Finance
- Sponsorship Chair: Judi Sweet, Crown Roofing
- Sponsorship Co-Chair: Ileana Fay, Florida Palm Construction Inc.
- Emerging Professionals Chair: Jamie Hagar, Marsh & McLennan
Congratulations to the incoming leadership and many thanks to those who have served the association during 2020.
We are always honored to support the commercial real estate industry.